Sunday, June 26, 2011

the moment



assalamualaikum pembuka bicara. hee :)

ok peeps, today before i go further, let me wish 1st HAPPY BELATED FATHER'S DAY. huhu even da berhari-hari lamenye berlalu but for me, every day is father's day to me. thanx to my beloved daddy Mr. Dzulkefli cause you raise me up until im being who am i now..thanx again ayah

ok, back to the topic yaw. on last week, i've been fill up my semester break's activities with photoshoot with my besfren that we call her AKAK la sng kn. the location was around goldcost sepang, bagan lalang and also sg pelek. huh? pelik sgt ke? haha that just a name man! oke, lets the pictures tell the story yeahh


1. location : kebun getah je *hehe



2. am i look awkward right?



3. make-up was inspired by : Nabila hashim


4. Ohmaiii. my jerk face. haha mmg xreti nak seyum okeyh!

5. post ala2 sopan la konon. *konon je


i think its enough kot.. that's too alot la kalo nak letak sume.. btw, thanx to my fren NABILA HASHIM cause dah turns me to be who i am not. but this moment will be more enjoyable with my besties NURUL JANNAH and also RAJA NUR SHARIFAH. i miss u guys :(

p/s: coretan sblm tdo lg.. hehe

9 comments: